The Keep Prince William Beautiful Festival is a new community event designed to showcase businesses, nonprofits, food vendors, and other organizations that advance our mission and community life in the county. The event will be held in collaboration with The Potomac Nationals on April 23. This family friendly event is free to the public as well as your leashed pet. There is a small fee for the Touch-a-Truck area and admittance to the play area.
Registration Deadline: To guarantee inclusion in the event registration, certificate of insurance and photo must be received by March 18, 2016.
Amenities: Tables and Chairs are not provided by KPWB, however they can be rented through Sammy’s Rental; please visit their website for more information www.sammysrental.com
Guidelines: Please abide by the following guidelines for the safety of our participants.
- Please be punctual at all times including set up, take down, shift relief, etc.
- Please participate fully in the event. This includes interacting with attendees, remaining at the event until closing and keeping a responsible adult employee (or person in a position of authority) near your vehicle at all times.
- Please strive to be courteous with all associated with this event, whether staff, volunteer, other vendors or attendee.
- Please make an effort to keep your area neat and free of garbage. Vendors are responsible for keeping their site in the same condition as when they arrived.
- Please be modest in language and clothing attire. Remember that this is a family event and there will be many children in attendance. Please identify your staff through a uniform if your business has one.
- Ensure your agency’s contact person is available to KPWB staff at all times, whether in person or by phone.
- GIVE-AWAYS ARE WELCOME AND ENCOURAGED. Feel free to distribute business cards and other promotional material and to discuss your work with attendees.
- No alcohol or non-prescription drugs are permitted during this event.
- KPWB is not responsible for any vehicles or its contents.
- Please no horns for those with sensitive ears.
If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (571) 285-3772.
Click here to download: Touch-a-Truck Registration Form