Why Sponsor KPWB?
Your support will assist KPWB in continuing to educate and inspire people to be environmental stewards and keep Prince William beautiful. A minimum of 70% of funds raised from sponsorships go directly into program implementation and materials. The remaining percentage allows for KPWB maintain a working office space from where services are rendered and where the public can visit for supplies, training, and information. Sponsors are provided a decal to proudly display at their place of business, as well as recognized on our website and select program materials. Thank you for your trust and confidence and we look forward to working with you for beautiful Prince William County.
Keep Prince William Beautiful, Inc. is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Please consult your tax adviser to determine if your gift is tax deductible.
Sponsor Donation Levels
Sponsors will receive the following acknowledgements for one year.
Donations of $1,000 – 4,999
- Logo on KPWB website.
- Company name on volunteer shirts.
- Company name on event materials.
- Company name and link in monthly e-newsletter.
- Recognition at select special events.
- Opportunities to participate in community events and provide marketing materials.
- Social media likes, follows, retweets, and acknowledgements.
- Engraved plaque upon request.